Friday, October 11, 2013

Neatly Folded Towels



The difference between a tidy bathroom and an untidy one can be something as simple as how your towels are folded (if they are not behind closed doors). I do not own fancy towels. I would love to get new matching ones for Christmas or something...but if not, that is okay...these towels work just fine for us (even if they don't match). I like my towels to be folded neatly though. I figure, why fold them at all if you are going to do it in a messy way? Plus, having your towels stacked neatly makes you want to make sure the *rest* of the bathroom is tidy as well!

So after making sure those towels are neat...move onto scrubbing the sink, toilet and shower. Dust the walls and other surfaces and sweep the floors. Use baskets or bins to corral "like" items. Remember, you don't have to have a picture-perfect, expensive bathroom. Whatever your bathroom looks like, keep it clean and tidy. It's easy to think, "well, if my floors were nicer or my bathroom was fancier..then I could keep it clean."...the truth is you can keep your bathroom clean no matter what it is. An ugly bathroom can still be a delight to walk into when it is kept clean!

2 comments:

  1. I'm guilty of that "if only" question! Our bathroom needs a facelift! But I DO make sure my towels are folded... though I fold them differently than you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love a clean and tidy bathroom! I plan on painting my bathroom cabinets very soon!
    I like to change out my curtains also, as it changes the whole look!
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete